SEO Content Studio offers countless digital marketing services in order to improve the online visibility of your website. By reading these, you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below. For further questions, or if we may be of any service, kindly reach us through our contact us page or connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a list of services that SEO Content Studio offers Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Website Development, and Content Writing services. As such, we submit information on your behalf to search providers for whom you must agree to their terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of these providers all apply. SEO Content Studio will not share your information with any business other than in the course of securing online advertising and marketing services on your behalf.
Personal and Advertising Information
SEO Content Studio has the right to place information pertaining to your business on any of the publisher and search provider websites such as those listed above and you authorize SEO Content Studio to develop content based on information or material provided by you or your designees and collected by SEO Content Studio including copy, form, size, text, graphics, names, addresses, phone numbers, URLs, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, endorsements, photographs or likenesses, and videos.
Further, you represent that the material and information you provide to SEO Content Studio is truthful, not misleading and that you have the authority to represent this product and service information to SEO Content Studio Additionally, you authorize SEO Content Studio to contact your customers for the sole purpose of gaining endorsements and reviews of your products and services for publication.
Further, articles, press releases, and blog postings will be sent for approval before publishing. The timeliness of these pieces is critical to campaign performance. For this reason, all monthly content will be considered approved one week after the content was sent for approval unless requested edits or other communication is received from the client.
Finally, you authorize SEO Content Studio to utilize tracking phone numbers, and even record calls on your behalf, for ‘customer service’ purposes, and upon automatic notification to all incoming callers on tracking phone numbers if/when that service is contracted. Domains purchased on your behalf will be released to you within thirty (30) days after service has been terminated.
Unacceptable and Unfair Practices
As SCS strives to offer the best services, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern SCS efforts and relationships with its clients. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of SCS services. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of SCS. Unacceptable practices include the below:
- Adult or pornographic material including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or suggestive material
- Sexually oriented products or services (e.g. escort services), or other sexually oriented material
- Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis if for medical or artistic purposes)
- Lingerie websites
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way
- Bulk emailing tools
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Scams or phishing for personal information
- Solicitation of funds other than for legal charitable organization (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis at SCS discretion)
- Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Defamatory, hateful, or revenge content or language.
- Aids to pass drug tests or aids to pass lie detector tests.
- Illegal activities such as Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism,
- Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- MLM without a legitimate product or service, with a front product or service, or where the primary intent is to recruit new members rather than to sell products
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Cash Gifting
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol sales
- Tobacco sales
- Miracle cures
- Fake documents
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, firearms, explosives or weapons.
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Reselling of email accounts or hosting accounts to third parties.
- Reselling of any SCS services including, but not limited to, design services, updates, and WTD to third parties without a written re-seller agreement.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email
- Links to other sites that are in violation of SEO Content Studio’s policies and guidelines
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that SCS deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on our and our other clients
Upon the contingency in which SCS accepts a contract for services on this list, any and all work performed will be compensated regardless of approval by Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other outside agency.
Charges and Payments
You agree to pay SEO Content Studio monthly fees to cover the cost of placing and managing your online advertising & marketing services program up to an amount not to exceed what is stated in your most recent SEO Content Studio contract/invoice. SEO Content Studio may change the maximum monthly fees in accordance with procedures established by our search providers and publishers from time to time upon notifications. All monthly fees are due at the end of each calendar month or it could also project-wise.
All credit card payments require an amount of processing fee which will be informed at the time of payment. If an account becomes 45 days past due, all campaign activities will be paused until payment is made and the account is current. At 90 days past due, the account is to be handed over to collection.
In case of overpayments, you must claim the services or communicate with us about the claim within 60 days of the payment. After the period is over, the payment will be considered null & void. It is necessary to communicate within 60 days to the manager or concerned person to claim your services.
You acknowledge and agree that SEO Content Studio makes no specific guarantee or warranty regarding the search providers and publishers to which it submits advertising on your behalf, including placement of paid search advertising or any specific results. SEO Content Studio does not confirm the number of calls, clicks, impressions, or website visits or that paid search advertising will appear in response to any particular query. SEO Content Studio does not guarantee that the performance will be error-free but will immediately act to correct errors once they have been identified.
These Terms and Conditions of Service represent the parties’ entire agreement with regard to SEO Content Studio provision of services. Agreement with these terms and conditions is upon signature of the SEO Content Studio contract, and it will be binding upon you and your successors.
The person signing the contract certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorized to purchase services on behalf of your company.
Effective Upon Execution
Terms and Conditions are binding on both parties on the date the Statement of Work is signed and/or payment is made.